I really need


I really need some advise, I have has an issue for a couple of years that got slowly worse, my dentist believes its TMJ, I have been treated by my dentist and have worn both hard mouth guard at night and soft during the day and vis versa nothing helped. I have seen a Maxillofacial surgeon who said I had facial something (I clench my jaw constantly) and this has created bony growths behind my lower teeth but they are not the problem. I cant eat on my right side and my ear/jaw get terrible pain, sometimes analgesic cream helps but Im getting sick of taking pain killers. He has said that its stress related and that there is nothing that can be done. I feel that my bite is off & sometimes when I take the guard out everything feels mis aligned (ive stopped wearing them now). I really want a second Dentist to review me but I’m not sure what type of specialist I need to see.

Marked as spam
Asked on 10/09/2015 12:00 am