My lower left


My lower left pre-molar has broken so that now the back and part of the side are missing. I’ve been advised that I can should get root canal, a post put in (molar beside it is leaning into it) and a crown. Or could extract the tooth and get a bridge. Which would you advise? The treatment is on NHS but the dentist has suggested I get in-house endodontist to do the root canal work privately. Appreciate they have to up-sell but would you recommend going with the endodontist or is NHS option perfectly OK? Thanks

Marked as spam
Asked on 08/10/2014 12:00 am